Does consultancy for top financial clients drive your interest? For DXC, Global People is looking for 2 Finance Consultants!
As a Financial Services Associate Consultant, no day will be the same. At the start, you will keep busy planning with TPM, constructing project plans, performing risk analyses, followed by budget inspections, monitoring and backlogging. An example of one of these projects is a transformation project with migration to the cloud. This might lead to change the way of working, hence key to ensure change can be approached in a soft, people oriented way. You will need a keen listening ear in order to win your clients and your team’s trust.
Even though DXC has its roots in IT related services , it also embraces and supports a wider range of activities including sports. For example, Manchester United named us their new shirt sleeve sponsor for its men’s, women’s and youth teams. Additionally, DXC will be the football club’s official digital transformation partner, taking control of their digital media platforms and applications. In 2021, DXC was also named as first official supporter of the 2024 Paris Olympic and Paralympic games. Here we will provide corporate software to enable the Olympics’ financial and human resources.
Do you want to be part of a team that shapes leading organizations for the future? Do you have an interest in new digital technologies and work on the development and implementation of them in the financial services sector? Then you are the person we are looking for!
• Working with the transformation program manager to develop robust project plans, anticipate what is coming and project what is ahead;
• Participate in workgroups, work sessions, and interviews to learn about the functional and technical strategies and components in the financial services sector;
• Assist with quantitative and qualitative analytical assessments, draw conclusions and make recommendations under the guidance of experienced senior consultants;
• Support the change across client organizations, create awareness, shape communication, identify change ambassadors, organize town halls, training sessions and user satisfaction surveys;
• Ensure high levels of client satisfaction and advocate for DXC’s image and reputation;
• Support clients in a wide range of digital projects in the financial services industry ranging from identifying needs to implementation.
What we ask from you
• Knowledge at a Bachelor’s or Master’s academic level and affinity with the financial and IT sector;
• A minimum of 1 year prior work experience with a particular focus on project management, stakeholder management, vendor and contract management.
• An interest in sector-specific situations and the ability to approach these analytically and solution-oriented;
• Excellent communication skills and fluency in both Dutch and English; • Ability to adapt across several organizational levels;
• Ability to work both independently and in teams;
• The desire to grow toward leading positions in the interaction with our clients, both in making deals, proposing solutions and their successful delivery.
• The opportunity to jumpstart your career within one of the world’s leading IT services companies;
•An initial contract with Global People per January 2023, with the aim to become a permanent employee of DXC Technology.
• Excellent development opportunities emerging through cooperation with our highly qualified senior consultants;
• Diverse training opportunities in the realm of the latest digital topics and methods provided by DXC University to further your knowledge and expertise;
• Further opportunities for your professional development both horizontally in various industries, as well as vertically through our different career paths on national and international level;
• Possibility to hybrid working following the initial introductory period;
• Salary based on skills and experience.
DXC Technology is a Fortune 500 Global IT service leader with 130.000 employees stationed in over 70 countries, 500 of which are stationed in the Netherlands. We are committed to making a positive social impact. DXC is an employer that fosters strong values, and a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship
DXC Technology focuses on supporting customers with business transactions enabled by innovative technologies, digital solutions and high added value services (process optimization, technology consulting, data & analytics, applications, cloud & security services, and IT outsourcing).
Over time, the industry teams have developed a portfolio of unique solutions with high added value for our clients. Our ambition lies in continuing the growth of this portfolio and further identifying, developing, and implementing new digital solutions. Visit us at DXC Technology to find out more!
Interested in this vacancy? Apply directly via the button below “Solliciteer nu”
Questions? Contact senior consultant Stephen Arts.
Questions? Feel free to contact senior consultant Stephen Arts.